We wish we had better news to report from California, but we don’t. Governor Jerry Brown recently signed into law three more anti-gun bills affecting toy-gun markings, transporting guns into the state, and having a shooter’s firearms confiscated.
- Senate Bill 199 expands airsoft and bb device marking requirements.
- Assembly Bill 1609 makes it a state crime to transport or otherwise import firearms into California that were acquired from out of state, unless the firearms are sent to and transferred through a licensed California gun dealer.
- Assembly Bill 1014 authorizes a family member or law enforcement officer to file for a restraining order against you to have your firearms forfeited.
These three bills follow two other anti-gun bills already signed into law earlier this year:
- Assembly Bill 1964 removed existing exemptions for all single-shot pistols, other than those with a break top or bolt-action, from California’s roster of “not unsafe” handguns.
- Assembly Bill 2310 allowed city attorneys in Los Angeles and Sacramento counties to initiate unlawful detainer actions against residents who have been arrested for any firearm-related crime.
Everything that is written earlier could be made in real life because now there is such opportunity as viagra buy online remember that it is convenient. But you can be mistaken and write here so buying viagra online can be more expensive.