Our U.S. Law Shield Law Enforcement program members may be interested in Steiner’s new American Hero Instant Savings Program.
The new program offers instant savings or discounts on all Steiner binoculars, riflescopes and laser rangefinders purchased at any Steiner authorized Law Enforcement dealers in United States. The discount is taken at the point of sale and there is no need to fill out additional forms or paperwork.
Discounts are based upon total optics purchased:
Purchase Amount Instant Savings, $300 to $400: $25 discount
Purchase Amount Instant Savings, Up to $750: $50 discount
Purchase Amount Instant Savings, Over $750: $100 discount
Only sales at brick and mortar locations qualify. Buyers must meet the qualifications below and produce their agency or military identification and credentials at the time of purchase.
• All sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including state, county and city
• All Federal Law Enforcement Officers
• All Correctional Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
• Licensed Paramedics and EMTs
• Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
• Active Military personnel – all branches
• Retired Military/Prior Service personnel – all branches (ID card or DD214 required)
As always, Law Shield doesn’t endorse products, but we do like to let members know about interesting products or services when we find them.
Everything that is written earlier could be made in real life because now there is such opportunity as viagra buy online remember that it is convenient. But you can be mistaken and write here so buying viagra online can be more expensive.